Articles of Note – predictions for 2015
Wednesday January 7th, 2015, 10:36 pm
With the exception of the Sony cyber crime attack, which has been discussed, all this month’s articles of note relate to technology trends for 2015.
- TechRepublic offered some excellent tips for any IT department wanting to create a better customer experience. Click here for more.
- Many feel wearables and drones will dominate 2015 if the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics show anything to go by. Click here for more.
- Cloud and 3D printing feature of Gartner’s list. Click here for more.
- For others is ‘the internet of all things’ and data analysis. Click here for more.
- For SMEs there was an interesting article from Hiscox on digital media trends. Click here to read more.
What do you feel will dominate 2015 in terms of technological innovations? Will wearables and drones come of age?
For more time saving tips and hints why not buy a copy of one of our books
or let us run a Smart Email Management workshop
for you and your colleagues.
Tags: 2015 predictions, Articles of note