Showing items tagged with "2015 predictions" - 1 found.
With the exception of the Sony cyber crime attack, which has been discussed, all this month’s articles of note relate to technology trends for 2015.
- TechRepublic offered some excellent tips for any IT department wanting to create a better customer experience. Click here for more.
- Many feel wearables and drones will dominate 2015 if the Las Vegas Consumer Electronics show anything to go by. Click here for more.
- Cloud and 3D printing feature of Gartner’s list. Click here for more.
- For others is ‘the internet of all things’ and data analysis. Click here for more.
- For SMEs there was an interesting article from Hiscox on digital media trends. Click here to read more.
What do you feel will dominate 2015 in terms of technological innovations? Will wearables and drones come of age?
Tags: 2015 predictions, Articles of note