Articles of Note – December 2016
Monday December 12th, 2016, 9:26 pm
- Is it time to ditch the concept of Inbox Zero? Does reaching inbox zero equate with being productive. Yes we at Mesmo Consultancy are great believers in keeping your inbox as your work in hand and hence having a clean inbox. However it maybe that Inbox Zero is an out-dated and meaningless goal. Read on.
- Beware Word docs bearing instructions. Perhaps the cleverest piece of cyber crime yet. The hackers call to say they cannot use your on-line booking/ordering system. Can they send a file and can you check it opens! Read on.
- How to write an email with Military precision. Some very interesting tips on business email etiquette. What makes a good email and how to grab the readers attention without being arrogant. For example the Bluf approach – Bottom Line Up Front. Read on.
- Twenty email blunders to avoid. In keeping with the business email etiquette theme, an amusing article from a PR perspective, but they actually apply to us all. The top twenty blunders any one of which will mean your email may go unread as you annoy the recipient. Read on.
- The ultimate mobile email stats overview. 55% of emails are now read on mobile devices. This is one for IT and Marketing Directors looking ahead to 2017 and beyond. Read on.
For more time saving tips and hints why not buy a copy of one of our books
or let us run a Smart Email Management workshop
for you and your colleagues.
Tags: business email etiquette, cyber crime, email etiquette, Mobile Email Statistics