Showing items tagged with "Green energy" - 1 found.
A very easy way reduce your own and your organisation’s carbon footprint is by using proper business email etiquette. This reduces the size of the actual email. The smaller the email and the fewer emails, the less resources needed to run your inbox. Hence the lower your carbon footprint. Here are five ways of using brilliant business email etiquette to make a positive contribution to the climate change debate.
- Shorten the content of your emails by 10 to 25%.
- Edit emails you forward and delete all unnecessary previous entries.
- Say it in the subject-line where it is short.
- Plan ahead and make sure you have asked the right questions and given the right information for the recipient to reply fully.
- Avoid email discussion, instead talk or use a collaborative tool like OneNote, Yammer etc.
For more tips like this see either ‘Brilliant Email’ or ‘Taking Control of Your Inbox’ and like our new Facebook Page.
Tags: business email etiquette, Climate change, Green energy, OneNote, Sustainability, Yammer