Why choose us?
- Do you suffer from email overload?
- Have you ever overlooked a vital email?
- How good is your email etiquette?
- Does your email etiquette win or cost you business?
- Has your organisation been involved in a legal dispute resulting from an employee’s inappropriate use of email?
- Do you provide clear guidelines on how to use email and social networking to promote your business (eg LinkedIn)?
- When upgrading software (eg Microsoft Office), did you minimise the time lost as people familiarised themselves with the new version?
- Does your Help Desk spend too much time dealing with basic questions about using software (eg how to set an Out-Of-Office message)?
We have over twenty years experience helping people like you and your business conquer email overload and use email etiquette and email best practice to gain personal and business benefits.
Our experience shows that gaining business benefits from any technology depends on establishing excellent management processes, ensuring people have the right skills to use the technology and pick technology fit for purpose.
We have developed a range of unique techniques and processes such as our ‘Inbox Audit’, ‘Email IT Fitness Check’ and ‘Email Clarity’ benchmarking tools and ‘Executive Lifestyle IT Fitness’ programmes to help you and your business use information technology productively.
All out training and consultancy activities also contain ways to help you reduce your carbon footprints whilst continuing to drive up business performance.
Benefits our clients have gained from working with us are:
- Saving time dealing with the inbox by up to 60 minutes per day.
- Reducing the volume of email traffic across the organisation by up to 50%.
- Having more time available to do business.
- Higher quality of email communications leading to less email ping-pong.
- Managing and reducing the risk of litigation through inappropriate use of email and the internet.
- Lowering the risk of leaking confidential data and breaching security.
- Developing new business opportunities through social networking.
- Improving employee engagement through the use of social networking.
- Reduced energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- Faster smoother path to software upgrades and especially from Microsoft Office 2003 to 2007.