Monday December 14th, 2015, 10:40 pm
A mixed bag including email etiquette, cyber security (as always), the changing face of the consumer experience and time management.
- What colour are your emails: red, yellow or blue? Do you write in a tone which either annoys or induces a response from the recipient.
- Ten cyber security trends to watch for in 2016.
- Generation Z may have grown up with technology, but will they use their skills to provide IT for business support?
- How Amazon is re-shaping the consumer experience.
- Hackers take many website off-line by denial of service attacks.
- Pick up the phone, pay the tab. How to encourage people to disconnect at lunch/dinner.
- Bosses battle burn-out in a world that’s always on. A worrying insight into the well-being of the top management team.
Do any of these topics raise warning bells for you and your organisation? Call us now to hear how we have helped organizations like yours tackle such challenges and improve productivity and well-being.