Posted Sunday January 12th, 2014, 9:25 am by Dr Monica Seeley
The Plan For The Week
Welcome to the 7th International Clean Out Your Inbox Week. This year’s promises to be one of the most exciting with new materials, daily challenges and incentives to take control of your inbox. And the Email (Winter) Olympics. Here is the plan for the week to help you reduce email overload and go for an empty inbox each day.
- Day 1 Monday 20 January – Why bother to keep the inbox clean
- Day 2 Tuesday 21 January – Start cleaning the Inbox
- Day 3 Wednesday 22 January – How to keep the inbox clean – downsize the number of emails you receive
- Day 4 Thursday 23 January – Brilliant email etiquette to keep the inbox clean
- Day 5 Friday 24 January – Pulling it together and moving forward
Blogs will be posted each morning with an action plan for the day.
There are free copies of Brilliant Email as prizes for the person either making the most progress each day or who has the best way of keeping the inbox clean.
For more resource each day
Follow me on Twitter using #cleaninbox.
Join our Facebook page.